First Time Vacant Lot Buyers - What to expect
I deal with many first time vacant lot buyers. My clients buy vacant lots for a multitude of reasons.
- Some want to buy and hold without developing.
- Some want to build their dream home.
- Other buyers purchase land for agricultural or recreational purposes.
No matter what the intended end use, here's what to expect when working with Real Estate Kingz to facilitate your purchase.
- Honest and open communications
- We'll guide you through and explain every step of the process.
- We help you determine whether the lot you've selected can actually be used for the purpose you have in mind.
I know, when I first started in real estate, I didn't know much about real property. I thought that ALL property was valuable and worth purchasing. While it is true that all real property has value, we must understand that the real value in the property is directly related to how well the property aligns with the intended end use of the buyer.
For example: Joe purchases a 2.5 acre lot (zoned agricultural) to farm and live on the property. However, after the purchase, he finds that he cannot get a building permit because the lot needs to be at least 5 acres to build on it. At Real Estate Kingz, we cover all the bases to make sure that the piece of land you are looking to purchase can fulfill your end use requirements.
In fact, we advise many clients to NOT purchase properties we are selling when it is clear that the property will not suit the buyer end use scenario. While there are millions of properties, there is only one Real Estate Kingz!
Thank you and have a blessed day!
Brian Rice - Owner & Managing Broker